Tuesday 26 January 2010

Good band. Good song. Good title.





Oops, wasnt going to post two videos after each other, but I have been listening to this all day. There was a time my best friend and I had this on max/repeat as we caked on the eyeliner and back combed our hair to head to Slam Dunk at the Cockpit. I have been told it sums me up pretty well - well if the rumours are true.

Just spotified my name and found another song by 'Monster' thats pretty sweet. Another tune that popped up on my ipod today was Milk by Kings of Leon. I have always held an affectionate spot for.

' She saw my comb over, her hour glass body,
she has problems with drinking milk and being school tardy,
she'll lone you her toothbrush, she'll bartend your party.'

Think if I was ever to place a lonely hearts add, this would be included. Alas, i dont go to school anymore, and im not as crippled as I was by lactose intolerance. Hmmm...maybe its a good thing im not 20 anymore. Apart from that, Comb overs get me hot and bothered. Perfect match.

No comments:

Post a Comment