Friday 12 February 2010

Alice in Wonderland

I love looking at pictures for the new Alice in Wonderland movie - I'm a tres excited. I have only seen the original movie once - but I love the book and imagery. I pretty much love anything Tim Burton is involved in and I know he will do a sterling job on this. The movie is sure to make a big impact on fashion also, but for the mean time, feast your eyes on these make-up delights. Paul and Joe have produced an exquisite range based on the original Alice drawings and I cant wait to get my hands on them.
Urban Decay have also produced a palette that is going to be top of my birthday list. At the moment you can by it on the Sephora website, but I'm hoping it hits the UK shops soon.

1 comment:

  1. WOW
    I love that make up so cute! Alice in Wonderland is great.
    <3 ur blog!
    Love Poppy

    follow me!
    http://poppysperspective.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete