Thursday 18 February 2010

Creepy idea?


Twilight has definitely produced some of the most hardcore, die hard fans I have ever seen for a movie series. Beyond that of the Harry Potter and Star Wars. Nearly all of my friends from different walks of life and interests fell in love automatically. I am not an avid fan. -I really enjoyed the films and would enjoy watching them again, but I think that's as far as it goes. I have been told reading the books would totally change my mind, I just don't have the time in between magazines and comic books. I'm sure that says a lot more about me. Anyway, today I stumbled across a new Twilight related product for those who really cant get enough. The Manllow is half dummy, half pillow. You can get one and cuddle up with Edward and Jacob all night long. I find them rather creepy - they also remind me of those weird dolls you get to put in your car when you are scared to drive alone. Alas, if twilight floats your boat then eat your heart out. Available on Etsy as of now!

2 comments: