Wednesday 10 February 2010

Doppleganger Week

Ok, so Facebook introduced Doppleganger week. I'm not sure exactly what was the reason and who started it, but it was probably the same guy that was so bored he started a group 'can this sausage roll get more fans than Cheryl Cole' to before its in the thousands already. Anyway the denotation of this week was to get users all over the world to change their profile pics to their celebrity counterpart. I have to admit some have been really funny, I have seen about three using the guy from the mister muscle adverts. Mine was Lily. I don't look as much like her now the fringe has been replaced with bangs, but none the less its the one I get the most. Especially in this pic.Another two I get alot are these. Louise from Hollyoaks and Buttercup from Powerpuff girls. Both massive compliments!

No comments:

Post a Comment