Wednesday 10 February 2010

Move over MTV

MTV has had its day in my house. Episodes are repeated too much and the amount of adverts is crazy. I end up streaming them and watching them in 20 minutes. So my new addiction for reality TV is being fed through E! Entertainment. I used to watch it every evening to catch Chelsea Lately - my favourite talk show host/comedian on the telebox at the moment. After Colbert stopped being shown on FX, I was very glad when this little lady indulged my midnight habit. Apart from Chelsea Handler, the reality TVs shows keep getting better. My favourite by far is Keeping up with the Kardashians. A mental family of 8 that spend their lives shopping, fighting, clubbing getting cheated on and pregnant. Who could want anymore? Also although Khloe has a hard rap in the states, she is super witty and by far the most entertaining.


I have also grown fonder of Guiliana and Bill. i stumbled across this by accident and now I'm hooked. Its not on all the time, but if you do see, watch it. Probably the cutest/disfunctional couple I have ever seen.


Finally, its the newest series on the channel - Meet the Lamas. Maybe its going to get better but at the moment its lame, I'm still not sure why the Father is famous and how they are constantly in the papers. Its pretty damn boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment