Friday 14 May 2010

I mean, I think about it... all the time, but... (OK I watched it for the 100th time!)


My parents keep asking how school was. It's like saying, "How was that drive-by shooting?" You don't care how it *was*, you're lucky to get out alive.


It had become the focus of everything. It was all I could feel, all I could think about. It blotted out the rest of my face, the rest of my life. Like the zit had become... the truth about me.


If only there were a button somewhere that I could push. To force me to stop talking.


They weren't the kind of kisses you could actually evaluate. They were more like... introductory kisses.


This life has been a test. If this had been an actual life, you would have received instructions on where to go and what to do.


People are always saying you should be yourself, like yourself is this definite thing, like a toaster. Like you know what it is even. But every so often I'll have, like, a moment, where just being myself in my life right where I am is, like, enough.


When someone compliments your parents, there's like nothing to say. It's like a stun gun to your brain.


I'm totally over Jordon Catalano.




Angela. I would have to disagree with you there! JC=dreamboat.  You WILL never be over him.

2 comments: